5828 Manchester Avenue NW
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
Fax: (330) 854-3665
Monday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
DUE TO THE MASSIVE INCREASE IN COVID CASES, THE LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING WILL BE ACCESSIBLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!
The yard waste site in Canal Fulton is now open (7 days a week from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm). You must have a key card to enter. Lawrence Township residents may purchase their key card for $25.00 at Canal Fulton City Hall.
October 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
Please abide by the following rules:
* Place leaves in recyclable 30 gallon paper bags ONLY.
* DO NOT TAPE OR STAPLE BAGS SHUT.
* Bags must contain ONLY leaves - NO rocks, garbage etc.
* Place the bags on the curbside and they will be picked up Monday - Friday
Our next meeting will be Monday, November 30, 2020 at 10:00 am. Anyone who is interested in attending the meeting in person is more than welcome to do so, however, we will also have it on WebEx if you would like to view it virtually instead. You will still be able to speak and ask questions during public speaks if you choose to join this way.
The following instructions will get you into the WebEx meeting:
1. Go to (on your computer or mobile device)
2. Hit the Join button on the top right of your screen
3. Enter Meeting Information #: 132 455 2227
4. Password is: LawTwp (If that password doesn't work for some reason on your mobile device, try entering 529897 in the password field)
5. You should now be in the meeting room.
*****Please note, the meeting starts at 10:00 am. It will not let you in until that time.*****
*****Lawrence Township Trustees will also be having a work session to discuss the fire department on Monday, November 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm. If you would like to join via WebEx rather than in person, please follow the above WebEx instructions, except use:
Meeting number: 132 365 1318
Password: LTFD (5833 for mobile devices if LTFD doesn't work).