5828 Manchester Avenue NW
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
Fax: (330) 854-3665
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Winter Storm Water Tips
1. Pile snow where it will have the most opportunity to infiltrate into the ground.
2. Clear your downspouts to allow snow melting on the roof to flow & not collect at your foundation.
3. Make sure your nearest storm drains are clear, and don't pile snow on storm drains.
4. Shovel early. The more snow and ice you remove, the less salt you will have to use.
5. Sweep excess salt up on pavement after it is no longer being put to use.